The following statement explains what personal information we may obtain from you (the "User" or the "End User") and how we use that personal information. By registering as a user of any services provided by Toko warisan Trading Online Shop through the https://tokowarisan-halalfrozenfood.com/.
Store website and by using the website in general, you are in agreement with these terms.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE GATHER FROM CUSTOMERS?
When you register for and use this site, the following types of personal information are gathered:
Information Provided by the Customer:
- We receive and store any information that the customer enters on our Website or provides us in any other way. Such information may be procured, among other ways, when you register for an account, purchase a product or service from us, make a post on a discussion forum, request for information about our services, take part in a survey, enter a contest or sweepstake sponsored by us, submit a review, send us feedback, submit an affiliate agreement, send information or a product to another person, apply for a job vacancy, post a video or sign up for special offers from third parties through the Website.
- Subject to the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some is identified as voluntary. If the mandatory information for a particular activity is not provided upon request, you will not be permitted to engage in that activity.
Automatically Obtained Information:
- Our Website and/or our authorised Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers automatically collect certain information regarding Website users whenever you interact with us, through the use of electronic tools, such as Cookies. Some examples of such information collected are, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the Website, the Internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to the Website, the operating system you are using, the sections of the Website you visit, the Website pages accessed and information viewed, and the materials you post to or download from the Website.
- To help us make e-mails more useful, we are duly notified when you open an e-mail from us, if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending duplicated or unnecessary messages to our customers.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use the information you provide to us or the information that we obtain:
- To fulfill our agreement with you, provide products and services to you and to facilitate payment processes
- To provide to companies and other organisations whose products we are providing to analyse your Website use and shopping preferences as part of efforts to improve and personalise our marketing and promotional efforts and product and service offerings to you
- To get in touch with you and to keep you informed of products and services including special offers, promotions, discounts, offers, competitions and so on from us, or our partners or advertisers
- To enhance the operation of the Website, administer the Website, troubleshoot, analyse trends and gather general demographic data
- To tailor your experience with third parties
- To share this information with our authorised Third Party Service Providers and Advertisers to measure the overall effectiveness of our content, online advertising campaigns and programming
- To resolve disputes, troubleshoot, accomplish administrative tasks
- To advertise online using Display Advertising and Remarketing with Google Analytics. You may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using Ad Preferences Manager
Tell Me More About Cookies
- Note that cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. Also note that we do not exchange cookies with third party websites or external data suppliers
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Information about our customers is an essential part of our business. We are not in the business of selling this information to other parties. We share customer information based upon the guidelines below:
- We may share some or all of information (other than credit card information) with companies whose products we are supplying to you
- We may provide your information to third-party service providers who work on behalf of or with us to provide some of the services and features of the Website and to help us communicate with you. Examples of such services include sending email, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments (including credit card payments), and providing customer service
- We may re-market your information. Re-marketing is a way for us to connect with users, based upon your previous interactions with the Website. Third-party marketing vendors may be hired by TOKO WARISAN TRADING Online Shop’s to perform re-marketing services
- We may share your content preferences and other information with the social network with which you have connected to the Website, along with those companies and persons you have asked us to share your information with
- We may share y